Monday, December 1, 2008

Custom DVD Covers (Cover Art) Printable DVD Labels

Finding DVD & CD covers on the internet can be a pain with all the advertisements and clicking you have to do. Not many of the sites out there make this task enjoyable. I have 17,000+ custom dvd covers here on my site. I will use Usenet to continually update my site. I will also add an upload link if people are interested. I will only be focusing on the actual DVD or CD printable covers. Not going to add labels for the boxes. Who prints box covers anyhow?

I’ve done a smart little interface for the searching itself (Click Here). As you type I give a list of auto completed files that match. I also do wildcards on both sides of the name that you enter. If you leave partial names without completing it from the dropdown I pull back all of the thumbnails that matches. Clicking on the thumbnail will enlarge the image to the full size for downloading. Below you can see that I have almost completed the search for “Disney” and that the auto complete kicked in. At this point I can select one from the list or press enter and pull back all the thumbnails. Nice eh?
custom dvd covers


If you are the kind of person that makes copies and prints directly to DVD or CD’s then I hope you have run across Super Media Store. This is where I have bought all my DVD’s and Ink for the past 5 years. These guys are great and this is not a paid for endorsement! Also note that you should be printing directly to the DVD itself not an adhesive label. Look for a new printer that can print directly to the DVD itself (Click Here or Here). The adhesive labels can cause you problems in the long run and the cost of a printer will likely save you from destoring a dvd player at some point.

No comments: